Labviva is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to...
Sr Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Labviva is seeking a Senior Project Manager. The project manager role will be responsible for coordinating and managing Labviva’s program of strategic initiatives and projects and ensuring that program and project objectives are met with specific key accounts. The PM will lead periodic steering team and project governance meetings to provide the Labviva and key account customer teams with timely updates on overall program and individual project status, and identify and mitigate risks to project timelines, budget, quality, and scope. The PM provides guidance to multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure accountability to timelines, budget, quality, and scope.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. They must also have a proven track record in leading a range of complex, high-impact projects simultaneously.
- Conduct the project management process for Labviva, including a program dashboard, progress monitoring process, project status reporting, and facilitating governance team meetings.
- Manage periodic project management operations throughout the program life cycle (scheduling regular meetings, sending agendas, defining meeting objectives, preparing minutes and following-up with team members on critical action items).
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate all associated project resources and their interdependencies to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Facilitate interactions within and across functional groups (internal or external)when needed.
- Communicate to management of risks and issues, and report plans for corrective measurements; manage stakeholders’ communication.
- Aligning the deliverables to the project scope with the aid of the project business and customer leads.
- Summarize the complexities into key important points for the team and management. This includes developing and maintaining simple, but effective data visuals of project activities in accordance with the timelines.
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Develop good knowledge of key development and business milestones and deliverables and understanding of the product line(s) to effectively communicate.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Project Management Best Practices including PMI Methods, Scrum, and Agile
- PMI/PMP Certification preferred
- 2-3 years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, and/or medical device industries.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project (or similar) required.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, JIRA a plus
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- A strong work ethic, displaying a sense of urgency to perform at a high level
- You have a good understanding of development processes and ecommerce
- Experience in Life Sciences or Biopharma industry a plus
At Labviva, our mission is to accelerate the pace of life science research by connecting suppliers, purchasing departments, and scientists through AI. We integrate with industry-leading procurement systems to shorten implementation times and reduce disruptions to the lab. We build partnerships across the entire ecosystem and use technology to create connections.
Labviva is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.